Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blog #1

What is this?
-This is a blog where i will try to answer 6 types of questions on random issues. 

What gives me the authority to write this blog?
-Nothing tangible :P
-Freedom of speech and Internet :) *Hail*

Why am I doing this?
-I am becoming rather bored.
-I am trying to test my knowledge.
-Maybe it will be help some people out there looking for answers.

Why should you refer me an issue?
-You are looking for answers to it.
-Just for the sake of it.

When will I make my posts?
-Every sunday.

Where does it go after this?
-I don't know :P

Who am I?
- Pramath Malik :)
- Mail me at pramathmalik@gmail.com for more information.

How can you refer me an issue you would like to be answered?
-Mail me the issue at pramathmalik@gmail.com and wait :)
-Ask specific questions if you want.

Woo. Blog #1 wasn't as tough as I expected. Let's see if I can keep this up.

3 comments:

  1. ohk.. now encouraging bloggers is my hobby...
    so with this i wish yaa all the best for ur cuming works...
    happy blogging... :)

    Regards....

    www.shrutigautam.blogspot.com
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally ,i hope it wont be like "THE XENOLITH'S HIEROGLYPHIC" :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shruti :)

    And Abhishek I will make sure this doesn't go like the hieroglyphics at least in the short run.

    After all, "In the long run, we are all dead" - John M Keynes

    ReplyDelete